1. You think a Christmas cookie is a good breakfast. And then you think another one is a good breakfast dessert.
2. Your crazy relatives arrive in town, and your waist books a one-way ticket out of town.
3. The only gift that lasts when Christmas is over is the gift of body fluff.
4. Everything starts tasting like a candy cane.
5. You wear your pajamas in public - not only because they have Christmas snowflakes on them, but because they're elastic. And yes, you slept in them the night before.
6. You stress eat like you are an Olympian on performance enhancement medication.
7. Even your "restaurant pants" betray you and start feeling tight.
8. Your fat cells celebrate the homecoming of long lost fat grams with more flair than you celebrate your college student's homecoming.
9. You make cookies to share at a party and "taste" so many that you have to move the remainder to a smaller plate.
10. You wish you could hibernate until January, because surely you could survive on body fat alone.